INR ₹ 765 (Incl GST, excl Shipping)
A super-concentrated liquid made from vegetable origin that helps protect clothes from fibre damage, dullness and yellowing. It is suitable for both front and top loading machines. Natural ingredients make it the preferred sustainable choice which is safer for you and the environment.
- Made from natural ingredients – no harsh chemicals such as animal tallow, benzalkonium chloride, propylene glycol, synthetic dyes and perfumes.
- Cost effective – high performance at economic dosage levels.
- Super concentrate – 33 standard loads per litre of NaturalClean Fabric Softener.
- Helps protect, condition and untangle fibres for luxurious softness.
- Reduces garment drying time and makes ironing easier with its ‘lubricating effect’.
- Imparts a smooth silky fresh feeling and clean smell of natural citrus.
- Anti-static properties to help extend the life of your clothes and reduce creasing.
- Environment friendly – biodegradable, safe for septic tanks and grey water systems.
- Recyclable packaging – plastic pouch uses less carbon footprint than standard plastic bottles.
- Clear cap for accurate dosage with easy push out to eliminate spilling.
- Made in New Zealand under a certified quality management system to ISO 9001.
Natural Clean New Zealand made home cleaning products
Made in New Zealand’s beautiful city of Christchurch, these products are truly amazing and eco-friendly.
- Cleaner, Safer, Greener.
- Made with natural ingredients for cleaner results.
- No harsh chemicals to safeguard your well-being.
- Biodegradable, non-polluting to the environment.
- Products are based from plants and minerals.
- Tough on dirt, cleans effectively.
- Gentle on your skin, non-toxic, non-hazardous.
- Environmental friendly, grey water and septic safe.